Tuesday, March 19, 2013

{Fall 2013 Pantone Color Report}

They're finally here - the top color picks Fall 2013!


I'm in LOVE with this new color palette for many reasons: Vivacious - first of all, this color screams sassy, spontaneous, and of course, romantic. This fabulous berry-inspired color would look great paired with Deep Linden Green or even with a muted color such as Turbulence.

Fall remind me of shades of brown so therefore, I'm so excited Carafe has been added to the top picks. This is the perfect color to go along with any fall wedding theme, especially with an accent such as antique gold, mustard or burnt orange. The possibilities are endless with a deep brown such as this Pantone. 

I'll be the first to admit, I have a passion for all things purple. The rich, elegant shade called Acai is perfect for any royal wedding event. This shade would look even more marvelous next to Emerald!

I hope you enjoy these color picks as much as I do! Be on the lookout for creative wedding inspirations featuring these colors in the coming months! 

Happy Planning!!


 
 

 





No comments:

Post a Comment