Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Coral...the color of Summer!


{CORAL} The more I see this color, the more I fall in love with it all over again. Coral is the color of summer...well, in my own opinion but I'm sure I can get a few of you to agree with me. Coral is certainly a color that hasn't been seen at a whole lot of weddings, which makes it fun to work with this summer, as the possibilities are endless! There are many color options to pair with this color: peach, turquoise (hot combo this year!), ivory, gold, brown, navy...do you need me to keep going? 


There are many directions you can go with this fabulous color. Try a chic barnyard theme or a breezy beach theme (pictured below). The ideas will keep coming with this timeless color. No need to stick with a romantic theme; coral is a vibrant color to be able to show off you and Groom's personalities!


Tip: Don't be concerned with matching the exact shade you have chosen. Try incorporating different shades of coral in your flowers, including bouquets and table arrangements. This will help you avoid any contrasts and be able to seamlessly blend any shades that might slightly vary.



I hope you are enjoying this color as much as I am...I can't get enough of it! 
 Happy Planning!!


No comments:

Post a Comment