Tuesday, August 25, 2009

New Etsy.com Store


We have put in so much time on these adorable ring bearer pillows! They did great at the show in July. And, now we created a store on Etsy.com. It's a website for people to sell all things handmade. I just started late last night, so I only have a few items up. But it should all be finished by today!


The A-Mazing Tim Davis Photography did all of our product shots. They look great! I did dress my little cutie up in a tux to show off the pillows. I couldn't resist, and he was such a trooper. But there are close ups and all that for people who actually want to see the pillows too.


We will have a mini store on our website once all the listings get added.


So stay tuned for shop completion: http://www.jubilationevents.etsy.com/!

No comments:

Post a Comment